I made this in the Instant Pot because we wanted something really fast (like 5 minutes or less, haha!) but warm. I was thinking of doing a bibimgooksu, but because it was cold out, wanted broth. This came together really fast because I used my food processor to shred the veggies.
- 1/2 lb of somyun/somen noodles
- 5 cups of anchovy broth (this is a must!)
- 1/2 cup of shredded zucchini
- 1/2 cup of shredded carrot
- 2 eggs, beaten
- Korean toasted seaweed, cut into strips
- green onions, sliced
- salt and pepper to taste
- Set Pot to SAUTE, and adjust to HIGH. When water starts boiling, cook noodles for 3-4 minutes. Drain immediately and rinse with cold water. Set aside.
- Make anchovy stock with this recipe.
- Set Instant Pot to SAUTE again, add noodles and drained stock back into the pot. Add shredded zucchini, carrot and egg. Let cook for 2-3 minutes until the veggies soften and the egg cooks all the way through. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve topped with green onions and seaweed, and with a side of kimchi.